Ok, if I am reading your diagram correctly, you are still using the PC Sync connection? If so, that will not work. To wake and fire the flashes requires three connections and three conductors. The PC Sync connector only has two.

Maybe this image of the inside of the TF-322 will help.

20180521100310-352d7587-me.jpg

Connections:

Ground - Self explainitory

Flash Wake - When the camera shutter button is pressed half way down, the camera sends a positive voltage (about +2 volts) to this pin on the hot shoe to wake the flash.

Flash Fire - This connection on the hot shoe is pulled to ground by the camera when the shutter button is pressed all the way down and causes the flash to fire if awake. If the flash is not awake, the first shutter activation will wake the flash and the second will fire the flash.

I usually remove the PC-Sync connector on the TF-322 and run my three conductor wire through the hole. Then when done, use a little hot glue to hold the wire stationary so the soldered connections do not break free.

Also, notice on the TF-322 the ground connection is very close to the wake pin. This is a common problem with the TF-322. It will sometimes short the wake pin to ground and cause the flash to not wake.