Thread: More Camera trap image finalists in"Wildlife photographer of the year 2021 awards"

More Camera trap image finalists in"Wildlife photographer of the year 2021 awards"

Hi all,
    The results of the wildlife photographer of the year awards 2021 were announced yesterday, which i watched, last night, live on You Tube and once again it was encouraging to see around 6 camera trap images making it though to the finals. Including the fantastic image by Johnny Armstrong of the fox at the top of this page which was a finalist in the "Animal portrait" category. Congratulations to Johnny for this well deserved achievement.
    Other camera trap images of note were of a a bear near a deer carcass that was voted as winner of the "Animals in their environment" category.
    There was a record 50K+ entries for this year for what is possibly the most prestigious wildlife photography competition of the year.
    Here is a link to the awards ceremony held at the Natural history museum in London. Its well worth a watch : https://youtu.be/I0R32kCD5Tw
    I hope this may inspire you to enter some of your images. The dates for entry into next years contest is the 18th Oct 2021- 9th Dec 2021.
    John.

Thanks for the update. I noticed another cameratrapper.com user won a category. Zack Clothier goes by user name Zack on the forum. Congratulations Zack!