Hi All..

Sorry to jump in so quick, im a new guy here from the UK.. its nice to join you guys, as you've found out camera trapping is harder
than it seens, theres so many factors to get right and things to remember.. most of my trapping is birds, its pritty difficult because
the little buggers are so fast.. which leads me on to my questions you guys might be able to help me with..

I bought a camera trigger from Ebay about a year ago, it is the 1st version of Camtraptions the one in a black box, its wired, not
wireless, anyway i have been really pleased with its performance up until recently, i replaced the battery, but no difference.. its slow
and delayed, ive been adjusting the 3 internal screws that controls the light, sensivity and time but i cant get no headway.. it lags
on firing the camera ?

This unit is like brand new, its never got wet or damp ive only used it in my garden in the daytime to snach a few pictures of the birds.
im so disapointed now its playing up.. i even contacted camtraptions to repair it for me but they didn't want to know, i offered to pay
what ever they wanted but they refused ? ( Because of this im very reluctant to buy any of there equipment !)

Does any of you have a copy of the manual for this unit i would be most grateful if you could email me a copy.

Many Thanks, Geoff