Thread: New to the Forum and enormous Format Photography

New to the Forum and enormous Format Photography

Good evening!

I am glad that i used to be recommended to the present forum by a replacement friend. I recently bought a Tachihara 4x5 and am now on the search for a couple of lenses.

I did a couple of photography classes in class overflow a decade ago, and did tons of processing and printing of 35mm within the dark room. As digital happened and progressed, so did my work / hobby by going digital also . Fast forward and now I add the medical field as a Firefighter Paramedic and am lucky enough to even be the photographer for the department. i'm getting back to film, mainly large format, as a hobby to be ready to just relax and luxuriate in the method . it'll be a pleasant get-a-way from work. i'm looking forward to spending quality outing in nature, attempting to capture just a sliver of the infinite beauty that's out there.

Having read through quite few posts on the forum, i'm excited to hitch this community - the knowledge sharing / mentoring and kindness I even have seen is astounding and only possible by a tremendous group of individuals .

Almost forgot to introduce myself - i'm Raynaldo. Spent tons of your time in AZ also , and miss the mountains and delightful desert landscapes.

Cheers!!

Hi Raynaldo and welcome to the forum.