Thread: New to camera trapping,

New to camera trapping,

Hello all im new to the game. I use a Nikon D300 & Nikkor 50mm 1.8 with the Camtraptions V3 sensor along with 3Nikon SB-28 flashes. I was hoping to get the local foxes and coyotes but only the raccoons have shown up yet. I lock the camera box to a tree but im always worried about kids messing with my gear as I live in the Suburbs of Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Heres a few images I captured so far. raccooncameratrap (2 of 2).jpgraccooncameratrap (1 of 1).jpgraccooncameratrap (1 of 2).jpg

Very nice keep at it a fox will turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Razzi View Post
    Hello all im new to the game. I use a Nikon D300 & Nikkor 50mm 1.8 with the Camtraptions V3 sensor along with 3Nikon SB-28 flashes. I was hoping to get the local foxes and coyotes but only the raccoons have shown up yet. I lock the camera box to a tree but im always worried about kids messing with my gear as I live in the Suburbs of Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Heres a few images I captured so far. raccooncameratrap (2 of 2).jpgraccooncameratrap (1 of 1).jpgraccooncameratrap (1 of 2).jpg

Very nice pictures Dave.... from what I have heard (iam a beginner) it takes a lot of time and energy to get the pic you want... hang in there .. the fox will come ...

That's a great start Dave. ��