Hello fellows!
I just bought a fine "SHOOT" brand time lapse wired remote controller from ebay / China for my Sony RX100-2.
I am very satisfied to the control box itself. I paid just 10 euros and it works just as expected. I can set time between shoots, exposure time and number of shoots. It plugs to the "MULTI" connector of the camera, the same micro-USB -type connector used for supplying power to the camera.
That is the problem. The battery lasts only a few hours and the power connector is already occupied for the remote controller.
I already tested that I can use camera "forever" when supplied through this power charge connector.

Now I obviously need a branch cable in between the camera (male plug) - remote (female plug)- charger (female plug) supplying both power and remote signals to the camera.
I quickly googled in order to find such a cable but did not find.

Can you help me to find such a cable, or preferably give me instructions how to make such a cable by myself.
I expect it to be a straightforward job: just connect power wires from power plug and signal wires from remote plug to the camera plug. BUT this assumes the remote control uses standard micro-USB signalling and pinout. Can somebody confirm?

Also would be fine if somebody could post a USB protocol used to control the camera. I do not need it right now, but probably for future jobs, when the chinese remote is not enough...

Cheers!
camjapo