PDA

View Full Version : Pixel Pawn TF-362, anyone using it?

Zack
04-07-2020, 02:15 PM
I am putting together another build and have been looking for an alternative to the wireless triggers I'm currently using (Phottix Strato II). The phottix are hard to come by (at a reasonable price anyway!), so I was looking at the Pixel Pawn TF-362. Does anyone on the forum use these? And if so, do they wake a SB-28 flash and fire on first frame? Also, how is the battery life on the transmitter? I see it uses a CR-2023 lithium. Thanks for the help!

Maurizio
04-09-2020, 09:34 AM
hello I use the 361 pixels for canon that are constantly the same.Attivno the flsh sb 28 and 2b24 on the first try and are quite cheap. They do not consume much

knoljo@gmail.com
07-30-2020, 05:54 PM
I have pixel pawn tf-361 (for Canon) and tf-362 (for Nikon) triggers and neither of them are working for me to flash on first image when connected with a PC sync cord. It does flash on first image if the tf-362 is connected to the flash hot shoe. However, the flash never goes into standby mode when the trigger is on the hot shoe. I'm using a Canon 7D with SB-28 flashes. I would really appreciate a work around if someone has one. I thought I had read that this setup was working for other people.